Benfica ‘s men were able to go back to winning ways, clinching three consecutive victories in all competitions. They did so in fashion, bagging eight goals without conceding one in the procedure.
Porto just has a one-point pillow on the second-placed Eagles who’ve been enjoying a far better shape in recent weeks.
The latest of victories came on Tuesday evening when the Dragons demolished Sporting Braga 3-0 at home in the first leg of Taca da Portugal semi-final.
The hosts slipped up enjoying back attractions to Vitoria Guimaraes and Moreirense in the beginning of February. Additionally, they lost 2-1 to Roma in the first leg of their R16 Champions League tie at Olimpico.
The stage is set for the greatest game Portuguese soccer can provide right now. Leading two sides Porto and Benfica encounter each other in O Classico that could well decide the future Primeira Liga winner.
Benfica vs Porto Head-to-head
- Porto lost just among previous nine encounters with Benfica, however additionally they won only three in the procedure.
- Porto was the successful side at a lengthy history of Classicos.
- They direct the H2H tie by ten wins coming to the milestone 170th tie with bitter rivals Benfica.
- One of those 3 wins came from mid-January at Taca da Liga semi-final (1-3 in Estadio da Luz).
- Benfica took a 1-0 success when teams met each other in this period of Primeira Liga.
- Five of last six H2H games observed fewer than three goals.
Benfica vs Porto Prediction
Five of last six head to head games generated fewer than three aims and financing the Under 2.5 goals FT is the primary gaming proposal here. Braver tipsters can take for the attraction at 3.20.
Benfica won eight successive league games and they’ll no doubts encounter this as form championships. They ruined Nacional 10-0 at home three months before, while in addition, they went beyond Turkish giants Galatasaray at the previous 32 round of Europa League 2-1 on aggregate.
Both of these enjoys have best defensive records in the league. Considering that the game has a great significance representing the direct battle for the name, we do not anticipate both managers carrying unnecessary risks moving forward.
Benfica vs Porto Beting Tips
Under 2.5 goals FT @ 1.70 (7/10)
tug @ 3.20 (11/5).